The Marlow is the largest pool barn in the range. This fully insulated building structure is finished in a horizontal timber weatherboard exterior that can be stained or painted in a wide range of colours to suit even the most adventurous palate. Designed and built to the highest standards this 15m by 7.5m barn houses a 12m by 4.5m heated mosaic tiled pool and the 5m by 2m porch extension is ideal for family gatherings, parties or a warm and cosy family retreat during the colder winter months. The internal finishes are light, contemporary and airy consisting of painted plaster walls, tiled floors and a choice of natural or white wash timber roof design. The exterior can be further personalised to include brick plinth detailing or a maintenance free cement based timber appearance weatherboard. The changing area floor is tiled throughout with a wet room style shower with a glazed screen, seating bench and a separate W.C with hand basin.
This indoor pool comes fully equipped with all the associated plant, filtration, heating, circulation equipment, dehumidification system and including an automatic deck mounted slatted pool cover in white.
Don’t forget any of the Barn and Olympic range models can be constructed with the uncomplicated blueprint design that streamlines the building structure and finish but still provides for a great home swimming pool at unbeatable value.
- Heated pool with mosaic tile finish
- Changing room
- Wet room tiled shower with glazed screen
- Separate WC
- Internal plant room
- Air dehumidification unit
- Pool side relaxation space and porch area
- Contemporary light and airy interior design with tiled floors and white walls
- Natural timber roof design
- Choice of external colours
- State of the art filtration and circulation equipment
- Sustainable construction
- Automatic deck mounted slatted pool cover