The Marathon is one of our most popular indoor pools. This fully insulated building structure is finished in an engineered timber exterior. Designed and built to the highest standards this 11.5m long by 5.5m wide building houses a 9.2m by 3.3m heated mosaic tiled pool. The changing area floor is tiled throughout with a wet room style shower with a glazed screen, seating bench and a separate W.C with hand basin. The internal finishes are light, contemporary and airy consisting of painted plaster walls, tiled floors and a choice of natural or white wash timber roof design. The exterior can be finished in a wide range of colours or optional brick or painted render can be added. The glazed lantern and aluminium bi-fold doors make this a warm and welcoming environment even during the cold winter months.
This indoor pool comes fully equipped with all the associated plant, filtration, heating, circulation equipment, associated dehumidification system and including an automatic deck mounted slatted pool cover in white.
“Throwing open the doors to swim in the spring and early summer is an absolute delight”
Mr D.J. Beaconsfield.
Dont forget any of the Olympic and Barn range models can be constructed with the uncomplicated blueprint design that streamlines the building structure and finish but still provides for a great home swimming pool at unbeatable value.
- Heated pool with mosaic tile finish
- Changing room
- Wet room tiled shower with glazed screen
- Separate WC
- Internal plant room
- Air dehumidification unit
- Pool side relaxation space
- Contemporary light and airy interior design with tiled floors and white walls
- Natural timber roof design with feature roof lantern
- Choice of modern external colours
- State of the art filtration and circulation equipment
- Sustainable construction
- Bifold doors
- Automatic deck mounted slatted pool cover